October 15th & 16th, 2016
To apply for the Boston, MA tryouts email:
November 5th & 6th, 2016
To apply for the Detroit, MI tryouts email:
Stay tuned for more audition dates and locations.
- APPLY VIA EMAIL in order to schedule an audition for the specific city you are interested in (see list above).
- We love when families include pictures and video to their email!
- If you are able to include a video in your email, then at least 5 family members are required. Briefly introduce yourselves, tell us where you are from, and feel free to use props, costumes, play a mock round of the game, or anything to stand out!
- Must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a US citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries the Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey production including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the content of the questions.
If you cannot make it to any of the live auditions listed above, please visit our Audition by Video page.
Call our Contestant Department Hotline: (323) 762-8467