- You must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the nature of the questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must be 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.
Do I have to submit an audition video?Audition videos are highly recommended but not mandatory. If you are unable to include a video, then try to add as much information as possible along with photos of your family.
How can I send my audition video?Click the "APPLY" button on this page, follow the steps, and insert a video link in the designated field. This could be a Youtube link, a Facebook link (make sure it's publicly available), or a link from any other video platform. You could also use a link for us to download your video (for example you could use WeTransfer.com which is free).
What should we do in our video?The main goal here is for your family to stand out! Start off by introducing your family and have each family member introduce themselves. Also tell us where you are from. Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Talk about your occupation, your hobbies, or anything that you think is relevant! And remember to speak up! Some families play a mock round of the game. The important thing is to show us how energetic and enthusiastic you are. Do your best to show us why your family would be great on the Feud! Aim for 3-5 minutes in length.
What can my family do to stand out?The best way to stand out is to tell us as much as you can about your family. Your video is the most important way we get to know you. You should also include photos and fun stories about your family. If you are together and you play a mock game, be sure to clap and cheer for each other during the game. Remember to smile, have a good time, and show us why your family would be great for the show!
What are the producers looking for?We are looking for families who have energy, enthusiasm and an ability to play the game!
What happens next?We will reach out to you within about 4 weeks to provide you with an update, and to possibly schedule a ZOOM call in order to get to know you better!
How will we know if we have been chosen?We will call you and book your family for a tape date!
Is there a phone number we can call?Yes! Always feel free to call our hotline at 818-451-4281!
Play Family Feud for FREE on Slotomania!
June 1st is now National Game Show Day!
Classic Family Feud episodes now on Vizio!
Play Family Feud for free online at Arkadium!
New Family Feud video game is now available!
There really is a Family Feud for everyone this holiday season!
Family Feud launches Family Steals & Deals to offer amazing savings on great products!
Tryouts Update… Thank you NYC, Hawaii, and Charleston, WV! Next up: New Orleans and Memphis!
Family Feud Live: Coming to a City Near You!
Tryouts update… Thank you Portland and DC! Next up: NYC!