Nov 17-18 2018
Jan 19-20 2019
Audition Video Only
Click "APPLY" below to either make an appointment to one of the local tryouts listed on this schedule, or to simply submit a video if there are no tryouts scheduled near you. Refer to the FAQs below for more information and HAVE FUN!
- You must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the nature of the questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.
How can I send my audition video?Click the "APPLY" button on this page, follow the steps, and insert a video link in the designated field. This could be a Youtube link, a Facebook link (make sure it's publicly available), or a link from any other video platform. You could also use a link for us to download your video (for example you could use WeTransfer.com which is free).
What should we do in our video?The main goal here is for your family to stand out! Start off by introducing your family and have each family member introduce themselves. Also tell us where you are from. Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Talk about your occupation, your hobbies, or anything that you think is relevant! And remember to speak up! Some families play a mock round of the game. The important thing is to show us how energetic and enthusiastic you are. Do your best to show us why your family would be great on the Feud! Aim for 3-5 minutes in length.
Can we just come by a local tryout?No. Local tryouts are by appointment only. Please apply on this page to make an appointment!
What happens at local tryouts?Families will get the opportunity to play a shortened, mock game of Family Feud against another family!
What are the producers looking for?We are looking for families who have energy, enthusiasm and an ability to play the game!
What can my family do to stand out?Smile, clap, high-five, cheer for each other, say "Good Answer!" and have FUN! Some families wear coordinating outfits or matching t-shirts. Show off any special talents you may have and tell us a story about your family!
How many families are chosen at each tryout?We do not have a quota or set amount of families that we will choose. We are looking for as many fun families as possible!
How will we know if we have been chosen?Families will receive a postcard in the mail within 4 weeks of the audition letting them know they have been selected to the active file.
What happens next?We will call your family and book you for a tape date!
Is there a phone number we can call?Yes! Always feel free to call our hotline at 323.762.8467!