- New York, NY
- Cleveland, OH
- Oct. 21 - 22
- Oct. 28 - 29
Family auditions at local tryouts are by appointment only. Apply to make an appointment to one of the local tryouts listed on our schedule, and feel free to include photos and a video to introduce your family!
You can also apply online by submitting a video if there are no tryouts scheduled near you. You can refer to the FAQs section below for more information and tips on how to make a great video!
Ready? Click "apply" below and follow the prompts. You will be able to upload pictures and paste a link to a video. Have fun and remember to tell us where you're from!
- You must have 5 family members related by blood, marriage or legal adoption.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or have permission to work within the United States.
- There is no age requirement to be on Family Feud, but we suggest that contestants are 15 years or older due to the nature of the questions.
- If anyone on the team is running for political office or has been on more than two (2) game shows in the last year they are also ineligible.
- If you or anyone on your team has appeared on Family Feud before, it must 10 years since the prior appearance to be eligible to play again.
- If anyone on the team knows or is related to anyone employed by FremantleMedia, Debmar-Mercury, Wanderlust Productions, any affiliate that carries Family Feud, or any Steve Harvey productions including The Steve and Marjorie Harvey Foundation, they are ineligible.
What should we do in our video?The main goal here is for your family to stand out! Start off by introducing your family and have each family member introduce themselves.
Tell us something interesting or unique about yourself. Talk about your occupation, your hobbies, or anything that you think is relevant! And remember to speak up!
Some families play a mock round of the game. The important thing is to show us how energetic and enthusiastic you are. Do your best to show us why your family would be great on the Feud!
Aim for 3-5 minutes in length.
What happens at local tryouts?Families will get the opportunity to play a shortened, mock game of Family Feud against another family!
What are the producers looking for?We are looking for families who have energy, enthusiasm and an ability to play the game!
What can my family do to stand out?Smile, clap, high-five, cheer for each other, say "Good Answer!" and have FUN! Some families wear coordinating outfits or matching t-shirts. Show off any special talents you may have and tell us a story about your family!
How many families are chosen at each tryout?We do not have a quota or set amount of families that we will choose. We are looking for as many fun families as possible!
How will we know if we have been chosen?Families will receive a postcard in the mail within 4 weeks of the audition letting them know they have been selected to the active file.
What happens next?We will call your family and book you for a tape date!
Is there a phone number we can call?Yes! Always feel free to call our hotline at 323.762.8467!